facebook

bid day parties

by: Curious

I'm not from Kentucky so I don't have that much inside information on what greek life is like here, and I'm going to be coming as an incoming freshman this year and rushing. At big schools in my state, the night of bid day they always have a party with the new members and the actives. It can get kind of wild but I've always heard all of my friends say it's a lot of fun. I was just wondering if the sororities at UK have parties on bid night or not?

Posted By: Curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: they shouldn't...   

There is a time frame after recruitment that alcohol isn't permitted so if there are chapters that are having parties, they risk a lot by doing that.

By: they shouldn't...
#2  by: Sorority girl    

In my experience and that of most of my other friends in sororities, we don't take you to like a bar or frat party on bid night, but we will plan a fun activity (sometimes off campus) as a way to help everyone get to know each other. It's always a really fun time and you get to be introduced to so many awesome sisters!

By: Sorority girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.