facebook

Best sorority on campus?

by:    

I’m coming to rutgers in the fall and am curious to know what sororities are considered “top”

Posted By: Frosh
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

ZTA is the cream of the crop, then you have Phi Sig and GPhi duking it out, and SDT at a distant 4th

By: TheTea
by: Frosh   

Okay thank you!

By: Frosh
by: Lol   

Phi sig and gphi aren’t in the same boat sorry 😂

By: Lol
by: Yea ok   

Phi sig is sooo much better than gphi. Yea gphi might be “cute” but I’d rather have a sisterhood over being hot with killers

By: Yea ok
#2by:    

The comment up above sums it up, but I’d make one small change. There’s ZTA, then Phi Sig, and then GPhi and SDT are close to each other. But those are the top four. Fifth is arguably Phi Mu.

By: Agreed
by: Round it out   

After phi mu goes agd and axo. Dg and sk are both bottom but sk is worse

By: Round it out
by: Agreed.   

That’s accurate.

By: Agreed.
#3by:    

Phi sig and zta are both interchangeable for top 2 with slightly diff vibes , then gphi and sdt

By: ^
#4by:    

ZTA and Phi Sig are the top sororities. It would be hard to choose one over the other. G Phi would be next. They were a great sorority but after a guest at their formal died and they took no responsibility and the only punishment was given to all of the sororities they’ve been knocked down. Next is SDT. But go through recruitment with an open mind. Just because you like them doesn’t mean they’ll take you.

By: Ru

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.