facebook

top 5 fraternities

by: Ranking

Don't get mad or whatever. This is just my opinion.

1. TDX
2. Theta Chi
3. Chi Psi
4. TKE
5. PIKE

What's yours?

Posted By: Ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: The Greek   

This is how it should read....

1. TDX
2. Theta Chi
3. Phi Kappa Psi
4. Chi Psi
5. DKE

SX and Pike are not that great, just average and Pi Kapps are the "Wannabe" fraternity rejects of the former AEPi. Basically they just suck!!!!

All the rest are good in their own way. But you can judge for yourselves.

By: The Greek
by: YoApr 15, 2019 11:16:43 AM

How are you about to say pi kapp is a wannabe reject frat when you got dke in there? Phi psi, chi psi and dke are all not top 5.

By: Yo
#12  by: Jacob   

How is everyone going about ranking fraternities? Just curious?

By: Jacob
#13  by: Real talk   

I don't have a list but because I'm in greek life I know a fraternity is more than just a lettered house. Obviously some of the ones that do have a house are really big on campus but that's because there are other things to like about their brotherhood. If you GDI's did a little research, you'd find out that a fraternity is more than just a lettered house and a ton of parties.

By: Real talk
#14  by: DM   

How is no one mentioning SigEp? I get that they don't have a lettered house but neither do half of the fraternities you guys are listing. SigEp throws down almost every weekend, and their brothers are chill.

By: DM
#15  by: Agreed   

With DM on this. I respect the hell out of SigEp. Apart from mine, they're my favorite fraternity. Great kids, respectable, throw down hard, good at Keller. I don't think any other fraternity would be able to function the way they do after losing 21 Union to Phi Sig. Definitely up there.

By: Agreed
by: Greek lifeNov 27, 2013 9:18:11 AM

You probably feel that way because your in SigEp. And the reason SigEp isn't on anybody's list because you don't see a strong brotherhood on campus. Maybe there is a strong brotherhood but if you don't show it on campus so how would people know. And SigEp is lucky they can throw parties every week bc OFSA only cares about top fraternities and only top fraternities are held to 8 registered events. I would say the top fraternities are: TDX, ΣΧ, θΧ, and you can fill in the rest.

By: Greek life
by: lolNov 28, 2013 10:04:41 AM

Thats funny. I'm glad you're under the impression that TDX has a strong brotherhood and can show it on campus with 200 kids wearing letters so everyone can know how strong their brotherhood is. Also, if top fraternities are held to 8 registered events, what does that make theta chi being held to 0 registered events

By: lol
by: RUdumbDec 2, 2013 1:32:28 AM

LOL at Greek Life. You clearly don't know anything about RU greek life. Fraternities like SigEp can throw down whenever they please because they do not technically have a fraternity house. That's why they do not have to register any events. The ones that own a lettered house are under strict OFSA regulation for 8 events a semester. It has NOTHING to do with anyone being top or not. Get your facts straight you geed.

By: RUdumb
#16  by: RU junior greek   

1. TDX 2. Phi Psi 3. Sigma Chi 4. Theta Chi 5. Skull 6. Phi Delt

How I rated: TDX will always be on top, Phi Psi has a great brotherhood and they're expanding really quickly, the parties they've been throwing at their new house are usually dope, sigma chi 3rd cause of derby days and their parties are usally fun too but a lot of dbag brothers, theta chi 4 cuz they just got put on social probation for the next couple years, skull 5 since it's on the decline lately, and phi delt 6 cause their brothers are pretty chill and parties are alright

By: RU junior greek
#17  by: iago   

my top five
1) Alpha Phi Delta
2) Phi Sigma Kappa
3) Iota Nu Delta
4) Alpha Phi Alpha
5) FIJI

By: iago
by: swagswagDec 1, 2013 9:20:00 AM

disregard iago's comment those frats are jokes atm

By: swagswag
#18  by: GRΣΣK   

1) Sigma Chi
2) TDX
3) PIKE
4) Theta Chi
5) SigEp

The only fraternities that matter at Rutgers

By: GRΣΣK
by: haaaaaaaDec 8, 2013 11:08:20 PM

Sigma Chi over TDX. Are you serious? not even a competition, you must be in sigma chi to even think that

By: haaaaaaa
by: GRΣΣKDec 9, 2013 3:37:52 AM

Nope I'm actually in Gamma Phi and love sigma chi, sorry.

By: GRΣΣK
#19  by: hahaha   

1. SigEp is so much better than Pike, Pike is going to be useless very soon. 2. Theta Chi is still top 5, is that a joke?

By: hahaha
#20  by: Dropin'Knowledge   

Top 3 Fraternities as of right now(in no particular order):
1)Theta Chi
2)Sigma Chi
3)TDX

-While other fraternities may be on the rise, and theta chi on a slippery path, in general and currently these three fraternities managed to stay, in my opinion, the most well rounded. although it doesnt mean everything, it helps that all three have lettered houses. In addition, all 3 have great social, everyone can argue that SX guys are creeps or TDX guys are typical meatheads or Theta Chi guys are nerds but thats one opinion against the opinion of an overwhelming group of ladies who continue to party with all 3 of these groups of guys. They pulled off Chi fest for a while although not as recently successful...All Three are good in keller, with TDX and SX more so..

Theta Chi: Shows resilience, holds academics very good whilst staying a very social fraternity. got in trouble and is gonna hurt for a little but may come back in the end better than ever while they have this time to put focus on a lot of other things..

Sigma Chi: Incredible involvement and philanthropy (despite not doing DM last year, they are this year). if they clean up their act a bit while staying rowdy and lively they can confirm their place on campus for some years.

TDX: Great house and location, they exemplify an athletic fraternity and show it in sports too as they always do well in Keller. they should rely on being top tier by diversifying a little more but nevertheless remain quite organized.

By: Dropin'Knowledge

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.