facebook

top 5 fraternities

by: Ranking

Don't get mad or whatever. This is just my opinion.

1. TDX
2. Theta Chi
3. Chi Psi
4. TKE
5. PIKE

What's yours?

Posted By: Ranking
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: No   

This list sucks.

Chi Psi cannot be top 5 because they do not even throw real parties. TKE and PIKE are completely irrelevant. Neither of them have lettered houses.

I would take Alpha sig, DKE, Phi Psi, Phi Delta Theta, Kappa Sigma, Sigma Chi, and Skull all over them.

I would say

1. Theta Chi
2. TDX
3. Skull
4. Sigma Chi
5. Phi Psi
6. Alpha Sig
7. Chi Psi
8. DKE
9. Phi Delta Theta
10. Kappa Sig

But thats just me.

By: No
#2  by: IMO   

Top 5 as of now in my opinion
1.tdx
2. Theta chi
3. Sigma chi
4. Tke
5. Pike

On the rise:
Dke, kappa sig, phi delt, phi psi

Other houses like alpha sig phi, phi kappa tau, chi psi never hear much from them so there pretty much irrelevant. Skull is on decline they haven't dont much in awhile also.

By: IMO
by: dmbSep 15, 2013 10:53:33 AM

i don't trust rankings from GDIs

By: dmb
#3  by: Hell Yes   

It should be....
1. TDX
2. Theta Chi
3. DKE
4. KSig
5. Phi Delt

TKE, Pike, SX these guys just talk the talk, but can't walk the walk. Sorry guys, it's the truth. You are Not impressing anyone at RU.

All the rest are OK in their own world.

By: Hell Yes
by: TruthSep 9, 2013 4:08:44 PM

last i checked TKE came in 3rd in Dance Marathon.

By: Truth
by: RutgersDec 5, 2013 1:38:48 AM

LOL at the fact that you put DKE on that list, that just shows that you have no idea what your talking about you idiot haha

By: Rutgers
by: wowDec 19, 2013 6:16:12 PM

You're literally an idiot.
You put your 3-5 above Pike, Skull and EX... you probably don't even go to this school lmao I've never EVER heard, "Oh man, KE is throwin down, gonna be a rager!" Same with Phi Delt.

By: wow
#4  by: LOL   

Any list that has TKE and Pike in the top 5 has absolutely no credibility. They don't even have lettered-houses.

By: LOL
#5  by: GreekVet   

Rankings don't matter because every fraternity is different and the quality of members cycles every year or so. Besides everyone weighs what's important to them differently so of course people have different top fraternities. If you're not a member of greek life just go rush and see what fraternities are all like for yourself. If you are a member of greek life get off greekrank and get to know guys from other fraternities better. Its not about fraternity vs fraternity anymore. Its about greeklife vs OFSA. Let the hate commence.

By: GreekVet
#6  by: uh   

DKE is not a top 5 house.

There are many fraternities with non-lettered houses that throw better parties, do more community service, and have better quality guys than fraternities (Kappa Sig, DKE, Skull, etc) with lettered houses.

With that said, I also 100% agree that TKE and PIKE are nowhere near the top 5. But many great fraternities are still being overlooked.

By: uh
by: YESSep 8, 2013 7:24:22 PM

YES...I would agree that the fraternities not mentioned are the better ones to rush. The ones that have been listed as the top fraternities are WAY to OVERRATED!!!!

By: YES
by: AgreeSep 9, 2013 2:51:25 AM

Agree for most part but kappa sig threw bangers last year, only place that had better parties was tdx and i am sure dke will have bangers in that house also assuming they don't lose it. Rutgers parties have sucked in last couple years so hopefully this year will be start of a come back. As far as involvement non lettered fraternities I've seen do more than alot of lettered houses, but this year looks like some fraternitie rankings may change . And on side note that lot that there tryin to get for Greeks only for tailgates sounds legit!!

By: Agree
#7  by: xo   

1. theta chi
2. TDX
3. sigma chi
4. pike
5. phi psi
6. phi delt

By: xo
#8  by: Greek Kid   

Remove Pike and SX from the list and add KS now you will have the correct top 5....

1. OX
2. TDX
3. KS
4. Phi Delt
5. Phi Psi

By: Greek Kid
by: LolSep 10, 2013 8:44:05 AM

That top two looks good but anything after two is up in air but its def not kappa sig, phi delt or phi psi. They have potential in a year to be top but not now.

By: Lol
#9  by: asolid   

1) TDX
2) Theta Chi
3) Phi Psi
4) Chi Psi
5) Phi Delts
6) Kappa Sig
7) DKE
8) Skull
9) Sig Chi
10) TKE

Alpha sig doesn't belong in top 10, their parties suck.
This is coming from a senior and someone who is actually part of greek life.

By: asolid
#10  by: WetBandit   

1. AXP
2. ZY
3. TDX
4. PIKE
5. Sig Chi

By: WetBandit
by: HA..HANov 25, 2013 8:40:43 PM

This has to be a joke.....Right? AXP and Z Psi ranked high!!! These are the 2 biggest LOSER fraternities at RU , not to mention the biggest joke of the IFC.

By: HA..HA

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.