facebook

which sororities are doing rush in the fall?

by: hi

Which sororities are doing rush in the fall?

Posted By: hi
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Truth   

SK and DG

By: Truth
#2  by: Hm   

AGD isn’t doing fall rush which is a bold move. Obviously trying to come out of bottom tier status. Although I think it will backfire on them

By: Hm
by: YeaJul 3, 2018 7:51:18 AM

I totally agree, they’re trying to act like they don’t need the extra recruitment/engagement with potential rushes. With the new sorority coming back in the spring they’re going to have a very rough
Spring rush

By: Yea
#3  by: Yea   

Who does fall rush is based on who's nationals thinks they should because it's all a numbers game! Typically this means low tier sororities who were under quota after formal recruitment (correct me if I'm wrong but from pictures it looked like AGD had a large spring class), but it also could be upper tier sororities who just had a lot of seniors graduate or girls transfer/drop and etc. Phi mu took one girl last fall and just didn't publicize it because it made them look "low tier" but needed to for nationals purposes. If you like a sorority and they aren't "publicly" doing fall rush still go to their meet the sisters and talk to girls in it to ask if they are taking a small informal class!

By: Yea
by: InterestingJul 3, 2018 2:02:34 PM

Are any chapters having small informal classes this fall?

By: Interesting
by: @interestingJul 3, 2018 2:58:31 PM

Usually sororities don't announce when they do but I would imagine AGD is taking a lowkey PC to not risk everything but look better, phi mu might because they got almost no freshman this formal recruitment. Just ask sisters and go to events because you might be surprised!

By: @interesting

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.