facebook

FRAT RUNDOWNS on top 5 frats

by: Bingo

Insider knowledge.. no order on these

ATO: A top 3 frat, depends who you ask. Good house and gives girls a lot of attention, some weird internal brother beef about girls but none of the less a good frat, probably the most groupies but also mix with mid tier soroities for being a “top” frat, good brotherhood.

Sig Pi: You could say up and coming, been mixing with better sororities, still don’t get the best turnout cause soroities would rather mix with ato pike sae but will be top 3 in the coming years. They took 2 good PC’s this year.

Sig ep: Probably the most confusing frat at wcu. Seem to go good with recruitment and put on a front like they’re a top frat but mix with middle tier soroities. They do a lot of philanthropy events but have been stagnant lately because they lost a house. Could see them getting better or worse, time will tell.

Pike: The most popular name on campus, you either love or hate them. Probably the most hated by other frats because they’re prideful and get good turnouts. A lot of your stereotypical frat guys but for the most part they’re all respectful and cool . Couldn’t party at their good house most of this semester but I heard they’ll be back in the fall. Top 2, if not #1. A lot have girlfriends so girls don’t get a lot of attention. Good music, seem to like eachother a lot.

SAE: Another question mark, again girls either love or hate them. You hear weird things abt them but still get a good turnout. They’re a top 2 frat but losing a lot of good seniors and didn’t have a great recruitment year. They have good philanthropy events and party themes. A top 3 house on campus as well, could see them taking a drop off but nothing to diminish their image. Sick front yard though.

My ranking:
Pike
SAE - ATO
Sig Pi
Sig ep

Posted By: Bingo
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: kay   

accurate

By: kay
#2  by: JOEMAMA   

Spot on 😂

By: JOEMAMA
#3  by: ky   

sae is gonna drop off heavy. I know some people have ato as the top rn but I can see pike making a push to the top again

By: ky

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.