facebook

Conservative sorority?

by: Not conservative

I’ve read descriptions of one sorority at WashU being more “conservative.” If that’s true, it’s fine - but that’s not the chapter for me. My whole family is conservative and I want something different.

I realize I may be able to figure this out during recruitment, but I’d rather not take chances. What WashU sorority is known for being conservative?

Posted By: Not conservative
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Chio    

Chio
I think

By: Chio
#2  by: bae   

possibly KD?

By: bae
#3  by: Lia   

I agree that most WashU students lean liberal. There are probably a few conservatives in every sorority, but I don’t think there’s a “conservative” sorority here.

Focus on the actives you meet at each chapter and whether or not you can see yourself there. Also, give each chapter a chance and don’t listen to random gossip.

By: Lia
by: rightJan 28, 2024 4:35:44 PM

correct advice. pay attention at pref and get the chapter vibe.

By: right
#4  by: Lmao   

It’s KD — their former prez was also washu republican club prez

By: Lmao
by: OhJan 28, 2024 8:28:23 PM

I don’t understand how one person out of the entire sorority being prez of the republican club (especially someone who no longer goes here) means that they are a conservative sorority despite most of the girls being liberal. Also this school is so crazy acting like being a republican makes u the antichrist

By: Oh
#5  by: lore   

yoooo. they deleted my comment. Its KD

By: lore

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.