facebook

who is top frant?

by: bored

after much consideration during my considerable free time, I have decided that while sigchi gets the first and finest pick for their pledge class, they also tend to be filled with quite boring figures and half dead parties.
kappa sigma might have a notably larger amount of strange guys, but their energy and devotion to the fraternity cannot go unnoticed and really elevates the atmosphere.
aepi and sigma nu have their ups and downs and captivating members but I think they're not in the race, and book club caters specifically to athletes eliminating it from this competition. on that note, i believe the men of alpha delt are the pinnacle of academics.
so i ask the public, who is really top frat?

Posted By: bored
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: duh   

ZBT and its not close

By: duh
#2  by: more bored   

if this is fun-focused, aepi and snu are far worse party-wise than beta and ksig

By: more bored
#3  by: boredest   

I honestly think ksig has the best parties with that atmosphere

By: boredest
#4  by: hmm   

I agree with this sentiment… Sig chi could definitely use some more energy into the fraternity but I think they’re still top regardless. Hopefully the sophomores and upcoming spring PC can help out. KSig is carried by a top few kids but outside of that is really weird. Plus their pledging stories are concerning. SNu and and AEPi are definitely a tier below them but still have some qualities.

By: hmm
#5  by: hmm   

Also, sig chi had a really good first party which I hope sets the tone.

By: hmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.