facebook

Top and upper middle houses non negotiable

by:    

Dg Aphi Kappa Agd Kd Axo and Theta are the top and upper middle houses and the ones everyone wants to be in and that's just how it is no matter what people's opinions are

Posted By: #2
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

This is straight fax and the people who disagree are jealous haters

By: Haters
by: Nah   

Totally agree those are the “top” houses but not everyone is a clout chaser. Believe it or not, there are a lot of people who just want a chill vibe and genuine friendships.

By: Nah
by: Yup   

People who post like this give off vibes of being desperate to be popular in high school but never were accepted by the cool kids. Then they came to college and got into an upper mid like KD and think they run the world. FFS let people just be happy with whatever house they ended up in.

By: Yup
#2by:    

I personally know girls that went through Rush and really wanted to be in PiPhi and ChiO. Not everyone wants to be in the top 7

By: WSUzzu

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#3by:    

Well, I think KD kind of does run the world. Lots and lots of people really want to be in KD. I wish I was!

By: Lemme
#4by:    

lots of good houses, which is great for our campus, but face it some of these houses can be boring, some trashy, some not fun to hang out with, some are more involved…

By: s$ckcoug

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.