facebook

new top 5? on campus evalutation of fraternitys

by: washington state

From what i hear from the ladies of Greek row the following is the top 5 houses girls like to go to and and enjoy their parties, and have good reputation with the majority of girls. IN NO ORDER!!!!!
1.PiKapps
2.PhiDelts
3.SAE
4.Theta Chi
5.Delts/Tekes
Honorable mentions:ATOs, Theta Xi
Dropping since last year(either a lot or only a little):Sig Eps, Pikes, DSigs, ATOs, Fiji
Drop bottom:AGR, Acacia, Sigma Chi, PKT, DUs
Rising(slowly or a lot):PhiDelts, PiKapps, Theta Xi

The big three has basically died with only Theta Chi holding the torch of the old big 3. with ATOs struggling. and Pikes Dead. beside lets look at from this years perspective, not from the past. lets not be cowboy fans and only talk about past success.

In my opinion the NEW big three would have to go to PhiDelts, PiKapps, and SAE.
so whats your guys opinion of this year?

Posted By: washington state
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: yoursick   

get out of here with this

what a shame

By: yoursick
#2  by: DG   

The person that replies to this is probably either a pike or ato haha

By: DG
#3  by: uhnoooo   

Actually no. I'm not. If the truth be told, I'm a DG!! I just think this whole ranking thing is stupid and I try telling my sisters that it needs to stop trying to define chapters. And the fact that you jumped into thinking I was an ATO or Pike just really shows how so out of hand this bias ranking bs is.

I'm a DG. Dont you feel dumb?

By: uhnoooo
#4  by: Doubt   

Doubt this "DG" is actually a dg because dgs are always at theta chi ato and pikes lol good try tho

By: Doubt
by: LOLApr 7, 2013 1:49:28 AM

KDs AND DGs are always at Pi Kapps. You dumb sore loser! LOL Stop making lies haha! Believe me im a KD with friends in DGs

By: LOL
#5  by: Omg   

Im saying this because i am a dg... Sorry that i think atos pikes and theta chi are fun to hangout with. Every girl i know sill loves them

By: Omg

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.