facebook

alpha phi?

by: WSUCOUGS

Is getting into Alpha Phi hard? I have a few rec letters but I wanted to know how difficult it is to get into...

Posted By: WSUCOUGS
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

Every house has it's own standards with getting recruited. Some houses have a general "type" that you will notice gets into each house. It's definitely great to get recommendation letters, although they're not especially important (unlike in the South). Keep in mind to have an open mind during recruitment because Alpha Phi may not be the place for you and if you only have your heart set on it then you might be disappointed if things don't pan out your way. Trust me I know it's annoying when people say that but I was let go from my dream house but know I was meant to be in the house I am in now and don't regret it whatsoever because I don't know if I'd get along with the girls in my 'dream house.' But make sure you have good grades and are social during recruitment and if Alpha Phi and yourself hit it off then hopefully you'll be granted a bid! Good luck.

By: Greek

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.