facebook

informal recruitment or wait?

by: Questioning :)

I went through the process of formal recruitment when I first got here to WSU but it was so crazy hectic that I dropped in mid-week. I absolutely fell in love with Kappa Kappa Gamma though and want to join!! I have another house that wants me to join them for informal, but they're listed as bottom tier. I also don't know anyone in kappas well enough to walk up and be like "hey, can I do informal for your house?" Should I wait for next formal recruitment or join the bottom tier house or ???

Posted By: Questioning :)
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: cougar   

In my opinion, you shuold just rush again next year. You usually get invited to informal, but if you happen to run into a Kappa you could ask? Not all houses participate in informal either, and I'm not sure what Kappas do. Work on your grades this year, and go ahead and rush again! :)

By: cougar
#2  by: gocougs   

It is my understanding that almost every sorority including Kappas is doing informal this year because of fall graduations and members going abroad. Your best bet is to email the recruitment person on pan and they can get you more information!

By: gocougs

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.