facebook

questions

by:    

If I just barely have a 3.0, is that going to limit my chances of getting into the sorority of my choice? From word of mouth, I really like Kappa Kappa Gamma and Delta Gamma. Do they have really high academic expectations during rush, will I be eliminated before they get to know me due to my grades?

Posted By: ConsideringWSU
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

there's no way you can predict which house you will end up in. and anything above a 3.0 is fine. trust me do not try to pick one before you even rush - the system works, and almost everyone ends up right where they should.

By: panlam
#2by:    

and even if you think you don't end up where you should be, as time goes by you realize it's the perfect place. Somewhere where you feel comfortable and loved by your sisters.

By: Panlove
#3by:    

Some houses will not ask you back if you don't have above a 3.0. If you love a house on the first day tell them that you're worried about the grade requirement and they may be able to fight for you. Those are both great houses by the way:)

By: WSUgreek

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.