facebook

post-rush initial impression rankings

by:    

Just my impressions based on rush girlies+snap bids+early cobs. Rankings will probably change once houses start socializing a lot

Aphi
Pi Phi
Theta
Gphi

Kappa
Tridelt
KD

DG
DZ
Chi O

Axo
Axid
Adpi
Phi Mu

AGD
SK
ZTA

Posted By: dawg
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Tons of girls dropped tri delta

By: Ol
by:    

why what happened?

By: •
#2by:    

which houses did snap bids?

By: hey
by: Ks   

AXID did snap bids

By: Ks
#3by:    

PiPhi did a bunch of snap bids too ngl a lot of houses ate with this MC. 2024 is full of smoke shows

By: BarstoolGoals
#4by:    

axo and phi mu totally flopped with their pc24 lmao

By: anon
by: imo    

Disagree, I thought both houses got some really good girls esp after snap bids. I know some really cute girls who accepted bids from them directly after bid day

By: imo
#5by:    

good ranks for cobs

By: advice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

tridelts looking rough idk why theyre always put so high in other rankings, its always boring white girls lacking diversity and flavor

By: tridelt
#7by:    

Adpi above axid because at least Adpi was nice and not weird to me last week…

By: fM
#8by:    

agd over phi mu for sure. phi my has gotten filled with rude girls and they party a lot but are so so messy

By: ok
by: cope    

lmfao nice try agd. everyone knows that you're the real mean girls even though you're literally a bottom house

By: cope
by: Lv   

agree did not like phi mu at all during rush they were so weird to me and made me feel super uncomfortable. just rude yuck

By: Lv
by: 🤷🏼‍♀️   

When I cob'ed last year i once went to an AGD event and they literally didn't even talk to me they just talked amongst themselves. Never went to phi Mu events but AGD is definitely known for being unfriendly as hell

By: 🤷🏼‍♀️
by: R   

agree abt phi mu they gave weird vibes during rush

By: R
by: greek   

drama is the last thing i associate phi mu with i have friends in that house and everyone seems so nice :(

By: greek
#9by:    

DZ down with their new MC

By: .
#10by:    

kd above tri delt
axid above axo
agd above phi mu

By: -
by: Kad   

agreed but AXID below AXO. axo didn’t need to snap bid their entire MC and axo is nicer

By: Kad

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.