facebook

sleeping porches

by: sleeping porch

which sorority houses don’t have sleeping porches.

Posted By: sleeping porch
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: helpful resource   

kd has none whatsoever. just quads, doubles, and singles. i think pi phi has a smaller porch for freshmen but there are also normal rooms that they switch every quarter. phi mu doesn’t have any porches i think. some houses only make you sleep in the porch freshman year. some make you do it every year. you’ll get house tours when you rush and they’ll show you where you sleep. they’ll try to sell you the porch saying it’s really fun. up to you whether that’s something you want or not. everyone’s different.

By: helpful resource
#2  by: Bruh   

If you are worried about sleeping porches then don’t join Greek life. It is a big part of it, just go in the dorms you geed

By: Bruh
by: porch shawtyJul 23, 2024 7:50:08 PM

honestly disagree, sleeping porches can def be annoying and it's a valid concern. i don't think anyone should be dissuaded from going Greek just because they don't want to put up with sleeping porches

By: porch shawty
#3  by: dog   

bump

By: dog
#4  by: yw   

zeta doesn’t either

By: yw
by: mmJul 26, 2024 2:11:26 AM

no duh

By: mm
by: 😭Jul 26, 2024 1:32:32 PM

homeless house

By: 😭
#5  by: Ka   

Am I the only one who kinda likes the dark rooms or porches? I hated having roommates because they’d leave the bright lights on all the time. I didn’t mind the porch because u were required to be quiet and I can actually sleep

By: Ka
by: truthJul 28, 2024 5:09:48 PM

Not all of them are mandatory quiet hours 24/7

By: truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.