facebook

rushing as a sophomore

by: portlandborn&raised

I'm a freshman this year and I'm interested in rushing as a sophomore in the fall. I never really thought about greek life before entering college, but I'm glad I took this year to figure out what I truly want to do in college and I'm really interested in joining a sorority. I know I run the risk of not having a place to live if I don't get a bid, so I'm really nervous about that.
1. is it really hard for sophomores to even get a bid? (I know I have to be extremely open minded about the houses and all that)

Posted By: portlandborn&raised
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: honest   

if you are a decent conversationalist i can guarantee you'll end up receiving a bid. i know sophomores that pref'd bottom thru top houses. don't worry too much and sign up for greek preview.

By: honest
#2  by: Signed   

Yeah, bro I'm a Freshman that rushed these past couple of months and I just signed with a house. Just be a chill dude, and find the right house for you, and you'll get a bid.

By: Signed
#3  by: the206   

honest opinion: is it weird to be in a sorority pc stuck with freshman girls younger than you though? like will you be able to become close friends with the girls your same age aka the pc above you?

By: the206

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.