facebook

alpha phi transfer

by:    

Hey Ya'll
I'm considering transferring to UW next semester. I am an active member of Alpha Phi at the school I go to currently. Greek life is a HUGE part of my life! I am very involved in my chapter here. I am wondering what the Alpha Phi chapter is like at UW? I really want to transfer to a school that has a chapter that is a lot like my chapter now.
Any opinions help (: I know there is better ways to get info but I thought asking wouldn't hurt!!
Thanks!

Posted By: A Phi
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

All of these I'm transferring things have been posting a lot lately. It's just the girls in their own house wanting to hear what people think about them. stop asking we dont care

By: k
#2by:    

the only people who like Alpha Phis are Alpha Phis, its known, its true, no one will deny it

By: honestly
#3by:    

sweet, fun, and nice!

By: nice

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

I posted this on the kkg one but still, if this is real and you are transferring then you're already out of luck since they can see someone whos transfering posted this. I know I wouldnt want a girl like that in my house

By: like my other post

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.