facebook

revised ranking

by:    

There were a lot of similar things people suggested changing on the thread of the last ranking so here's what I came up with based on what others were saying

1. theta
2. kd
3. pi phi
4. g phi
5. kappa
6. dg
7. a phi
8. axo
9. tri delt
10. adpi
11. agd
12. chi o
13. dz
14. azd
15. zta
16. aopi
17. sigma kappa
18. a e phi

Posted By: dawgs
Page 2 of 2
#11by:    

Agd's are not that great, they're actually pretty weird and uncomfortable to be around....

By: yeah so

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#12by:    

there's a huge jump between the kind of girls who end up in any of the top four houses listed and the type of girl who ends up in a house listed 5-12. That's why people disagree so much.

Anyone can make an argument for why one house should be above another but generally the top, middle, and bottom houses are accurate on this.

TOP: theta, kd, pi phi, gphi
MIDDLE: kappa, dg, aphi, axo, tridelt, adpi, agd, chi o
BOTTOM: dz, azd, zta, aopi, sk, aephi

By: obviously
by: ya   

I completely agree! Theres good and bad in each house

By: ya
#13by:    

Top and bottom are clearly defined, but the middle can be put in their own teirs as well.

MIDDLE

1) kappa, dg

2) axo, tri delt, a phi

3) a d pi, agd, chi o

By: This
by: Yes   

This, this right here is gold. Top 4 are far ahead of the middle of the pack, but the middle of the pack is also very defined without too much discrepancy. I support your statement, only thing I might change is move tri-delt to the top of the middle, but other than that, spot on.

By: Yes
by: hey hey   

where's zeta?!?!?!?

By: hey hey
by: not kappa   

I'd move Kappa down

By: not kappa
by: @heyhey   

You'd think you'd be able to recognize your own letters, they're placed fairly generously at 15

By: @heyhey
#14by:    

lol an axo wrote these

By: lol
by: nah   

doubtful because they could be 6 or 7...

By: nah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.