facebook

transfer student!! a phi

by: Just wondering

Hi Everyone :)
I am thinking about transferring to UW next year. However, I only want to transfer to a school that has good greek life because it is a HUGE part of my life now. I am in Alpha Phi at my school now and I know there is more to a sorority than the ranking but we're a top house here. I am just wondering what Alpha Phi is like at UW? I'd like to hear all different opinions or really anything you have to say about the house. I know there's probably better ways to get info but I'd like to hear opinions from outside sources.
Thanks so much <3

Posted By: Just wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ehh   

They're mid tier here and a lot of other houses don't like them.

By: Ehh
#2  by: uwsophomore   

Are you from Santa Clara by any chance? Also, A Phi's are great! Most of them are super cute and really nice from the girls I've met. Definitely a house on the rise.

By: uwsophomore
#3  by: true   

the only people who like A Phis are A Phis

By: true
#4  by: meh   

Aphis are skinny and pretty but they fight a lot and none of the other houses think they're that great.

By: meh
#5  by: Anon   

Aphis are ok and really stuck up for
No reason.. Mid teir and not on the rise

By: Anon
#6  by: Anon   

Aphis are ok and really stuck up for
No reason.. Mid teir and not on the rise

By: Anon
#7  by: honestly    

Alpha Phis are great! I've met a couple girls at parties and they're really cool. Not pretentious, not stuck up about what houses other girls are from, etc. You should see for yourself. It might not be "top house" but the girls are probably a lot more down to earth than the girls from your college's chapter.

By: honestly
by: uw uwJan 9, 2014 7:41:47 PM

lol

By: uw uw

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.