facebook

Top Frat Houses

by:    

Who are the current top 5 frat houses at uw in order?

Posted By: UW
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

1. Beta/TKE/Fiji/Sig Chi
5. idk maybe pikapp

By: hm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Close   

More like Fiji/Tke/Beta/Sig Chi/Pikapp

By: Close
by: Nah   

The BIG 4 is NO MORE!

The top 4 Frats are:
Zetes, Alpha Delts, PiKapps, Sigma Chi

No one likes Beta & Fiji anymore. They’re only top on this website because they self rank

By: Nah
by: seriously   

there's no way pi kapps are in the top 5. in my sorority they are considered nice guys but not anywhere near a top 5. they have a lot to overcome with their small and falling apart house. probably explains why they are having a tough time recruiting this year. even a zoom tour can't hide it.

By: seriously
#2by:    

In no order: beta, fiji, tke, sig Chi, and then either pikapps or zetes

By: Godawgs
by: not tea   

PiKapps stop self ranking yourselves in with the top houses. everyone knows you aint in the same league as Sig Chi.

By: not tea
#3by:    

The tier system is high key the most harmful thing about this community. It keeps frats and sororities from meeting one another just because the social chairs of each house are afraid of losing “clout”.

It’s actually pretty absurd. Like come on... this isn’t middle school. Almost EVERY Greek House has so-called “cool” people in it, as well as athletes, wealthy people, good-looking, nerds, and awkward ones.

The Greek System is getting a bad reputation nationwide. In order to survive and show how different/positive/fun we are, we need to join together.

In order to do this we need to get to know each other. The tier system is so toxic and annoying and it disappears when you graduate. No one will care what house you’re from. Literally.

No Greek House here actually gives real life clout. All of them have fantastic Alumni Connection since at one point all the houses thrived at once without tiers (around the 30s-70s). Literally, I’m graduating the end of this quarter from a “top frat” and I’m sad I didn’t get a chance to hang out and socialize with a lot of dope people just because my house didn’t want to “stoop low”....
Like come on, the tiers are constantly switching. Just this past year for example, Zetes, PiKapps, TDX, Alpha Delts, Pike, and Phi Psi got way more social recognition, while ASigs, AEPi, Sig Ep, Theta Chi, Chi Psi, and Beta declined due to various reasons. Sigma Chi and TKE had their issues but still continued to throw down.

Before I leave this joint, my words of advice to the whole Greek System (especially future Social Chairs who present ideas at Chapter Meetings) is that you need to SCRAP THE TIER SYSTEM. Give every house a chance and just have fun.

PEACE!!

By: The Tea
#4by:    

Tke, sig chi, beta, fiji, zetes

By: The truth
#5by:    

bump!

By: !!!
#6by:    

Sig chi, beta, tke, fiji
Other than that it’s a bunch of average houses in a tier below

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.