facebook

DChi is top house

by:    

They came up so quick, rumor has it they didn’t get bids but guess what, geeds get bids, and they had to pass an interview

Posted By: Hot girl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

“They”? You mean “we”? Hahaha

By: Um
#2by:    

If you’re calling yourself “hot girl”, you’re either a geed yourself who’s too afraid to go out for sorority life due to the fact that no sorority will want you bc you aren’t rly hot enough to be in one or you’re in chi omega, hold the L. Don’t hate on a fraternity like that.

By: Hot girl? Lmao
#3by:    

Yeah if I’m being honest, delta chi is the best frat on campus, the guys are so hot, and they’re a little different from most people

By: Olivia

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#4by:    

Yeah I’m in sig ep, and honesty I regret not taking a delta chi bid. The brotherhood they have is unreal and they slay mad birds

By: Top tier
#5by:    

DChi took over. They got the best PC, best house now, and like their dudes are actually cool, not like fake cool

By: Top tier chick
#6by:    

How do I get a bid? It’s the only frat I wanna rush, I’ve only heard great things. Will they dirty rush me if I bring mad freshman birdies

By: Dchi 2023
by: Rush    

Same, the fact that they’re top house after one year is crazy

By: Rush

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.