facebook

Delta Chi? (I’m transferring to Villanova)

by:    

Yoooo I’m transferring to nova from my previous college so hopefully I don’t sound too stupid cuz ion rly know as much about this school’s Greek life as y’all but is dchi a rising frat already? Everyone’s ranking this pretty high for being in FSL for just a semester. Jw cuz I’m lookin for frats to rush.

PS: Kyle Neptune better not be a bust

Posted By: Transfer
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Idk if this is actually a dchi kid or not but yeah they’re on the ups. They’re fun and drama free for the most part which a lot of guys rushing look for. As a sophomore who’s friends with a lot of them the sophomore pc is full of great guys and the older kids r tight too. They actually have iced alc at parties which for nova is rlly good and they make good drinks at holiday parties too! Hope that helps if ur actually transferring here

By: Ya

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: The Transfer Himself   

Thanks brother that actually helps out big time and nah I’m not a dchi kid I’m transferring from West chester university which is like 20 min away from nova. Villanova has been my dream school since I was a kid. Anyway I was just putting that out there cuz I just wanted to get a layout of which frats hold the most respect and which ones are most recommended to rush.

By: The Transfer Himself
#2by:    

Hey man, don't rush d chi. They were founded by a bunch of guys who couldn't get bids, rush one of the more established fraternities. All of the kids in d chi were weeded out from regular rush for some reason or another

By: Yo
by: Uh   

That’s lambda and DKE lmfao

By: Uh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.