facebook

stay away from this website

by: Villanova Junior

As an upperclassmen at Villanova and as a member of a sorority, I advise all freshmen and sophomores who are rushing to completely disregard this website. Not only are the majority of things written on it false, they are also ignorant and hurtful. All those who are rushing should simply go in with an open mind and see where they best fit. This website is ridiculous and provides no insight into rushing and should be taken down.

Posted By: Villanova Junior
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: yes   

Thank you for submitting this and I absolutely agree. No sororities haze. Every sorority has girls you may or may not get along with. Villanova Greek life is a community in which we should all support each other instead of anonymously writing nasty things. This website is terrible.

By: yes
by: yesOct 14, 2013 4:31:58 PM

I'm sure freshmen hear a lot of rumors about hazing, but the truth is that no sororities haze. In fact, new members are given gifts and treated like princesses. Sorority members are always super excited to have new girls and to meet the new girls. Anyone who tells you otherwise is either lying, is not in greek life, or has no idea what they're talking about

By: yes
#2  by: DC   

This might be the only worthwhile thing ever posted on greekrank

By: DC
#3  by: no   

I actually think that there is some valuable information on here. Recruitment process, what to expect, etc. And I think that it's good that pnms know reputations because most on here are true. And the tiers are valuable to some people.

By: no
by: Villanova JuniOct 14, 2013 4:18:22 PM

The recruitment process should be learned about through the information and rho gammas. They will teach the younger girls what they should expect and actually give out truthful and unbiased information. As far as reputations, I think it's pretty ignorant to say that the things on here are true. As a member of one of the sororities which is frequently targeted, reading through the other comments on this sight are largely completely false. PNMs should make their decisions based upon where they fit, not upon tiers and not upon stereotypes from an anonymous site.

By: Villanova Juni
#4  by: Please   

Please girls stay away from this site!!!!!

By: Please
#5  by: LIES   

Wow seriously? They're all lying to cover up the truth about their sororities they all haze

By: LIES
#6  by: HATE THIS SITE   

People, just stop. This site is terrible and hurtful. Get off it.

By: HATE THIS SITE
#7  by: nova2016   

Commenting just to that this is bumped to the top of the page :) I agree 100%

By: nova2016
#8  by: nova2016   

I just want this to be at the top of this page.

By: nova2016
#9  by: think about this   

something to think about Nova....

By: think about this
#10  by: Facts    

Bump.

By: Facts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.