AXO
KKG

APHI
DG
KD
CHIO

AGD
PIPHI

Self rank aside here, it (this rank) has always been this way and will continue to be this way. Other posts are beyond irrelevant... KD better than DG? Are you kidding me? DG has always been more similar to APHI than KD. KD is more like CHIO but also like DG. It's a mix. DDD has always been at the top along with AXO. Completely different sororities though. KKG has been top too. Lower, but still the top nonetheless.

Posted By: sorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: :-)   

I agree w/ this tier ranking. Every pc adds to the sorority for good or for bad but it doesn't dictate whether it's falling or rising....

By: :-)
#2  by: opinion   

i agree that one PC shouldn't dictate the new ranking of the whole sorority. however, it shows the direction the sorority's headed in so would influence whether it is rising / dropping. change is real and so important (kappa wouldn't be where it is now w/o change and neither would kd) but the tiers at nova are so set in stone that it's extremely difficult to actually change opinions to fit reality.

By: opinion
#3  by: NJ   

Agree that KKG is best

By: NJ
#4  by: Tygal   

KKG, AXO and DDD have always been the top 3. Just depends on what you consider to be the best.

KKG hardest to get a bid from: a little exclusive but most popular
AXO fun girls who love to party
DDD pretty girly girls

By: Tygal
#5  by: Nova    

I just think it's funny how AGD claims to be above DG and Chi O like no

By: Nova
by: GuessAug 11, 2017 7:48:17 AM

AGD is probably the same as Chi O honestly. Chi O's gotten stagnant. DG is better than both though.

By: Guess
#6  by: sorority2   

HONESTY:
You're pretty delusional if you think AXO is comparable to DDD or KKG. It has gone so downhill over the past few years...

KKG is also easier to get a bid from than both AXO and DDD - if you're pretty or preppy or come from NJ or LI you're in!

DDD girls aren't friendly... a lot of them are friends with KKG girls and they're extremely exclusive... get off your high horses ladies

AXO are loners

By: sorority2
by: LolAug 31, 2017 2:39:14 AM

What high horse are you sitting on to say that axo are loners? So false

By: Lol
#7  by: Jgh   

KKG
AXO
DDD

In that order- from a guy's perspective

By: Jgh
#8  by: everyone   

its pretty obvious that AXO chicks are the loners of the top tier choices. KKG and DDD girls are friends with one another and AXO are the chicks in the corner probably smoking weed

By: everyone
#9  by: Ha   

These are the top sororities rank depending on what you're looking for:
Cliquiest
Kkg
Ddd
Axo

Most down to earth
Axo
Kkg
Ddd

By: Ha

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.