facebook

sorority rush

by: LillyLover123

Is it shamed upon to rush for a sorority as a sophomore, if your a transfer student?

Posted By: LillyLover123
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ?   

No???? Why would it be shamed upon? Lots of girls rush as a sophomore (obviously not as many as first year students but it not that uncommon) even if they aren't a transfer student. Sometimes girls need that first year to get their bearings or are just unsure so they wait and rush as sophomores.

By: ?
by: Omg...Aug 14, 2015 2:52:14 PM

You gave me the definition of the simple word "ashamed." Lol! Seriously...crack those books or you will bring more shame upon (correct usage) yourself!

By: Omg...
#2  by: Wait.   

"Shamed upon?" What does that even mean?!

By: Wait.
by: DDUUHHAug 14, 2015 10:05:50 AM

If YOU MUST know being ashamed upon means being unwilling or restrained because of fear of shame, ridicule, or disapproval

By: DDUUHH
by: Omg...Aug 14, 2015 11:31:12 AM

ASHAMED upon? It just keeps getting worse! Load up on your English courses, ladies. This is the epitome of incorrect "hillbilly" grammar.

by: Omg...Aug 14, 2015 2:43:37 PM

You can say "would it bring shame upon me" or "would it be shameful." You could also say "would it be frowned upon." Sorry...I am right. Btw...your "takes one to know one" remark was SO hurtful! Ouch! Lol

by: LMAOAug 14, 2015 3:14:48 PM

Okay... glad you spend your time on the internet trying to correct people's grammar. Why are you even on this website? Are you even in a sorority? It's to answer people's questions, which you didn't.

By: LMAO
#3  by: Rush   

Not at all! Sororities are required to take a certain number of sophomores. Sometimes it can actually work in your favor.

By: Rush
#4  by: Omg...   

It's called taking advantage of a teachable moment. Do you want sorority girls and PNMs to appear illiterate? I think that it's a very good use of this joke of a site. The rest of what's on here is mostly garbage.

by: kkAug 14, 2015 3:33:07 PM

Riiiiiiight that's why your probably the person who didn't get into a sorority. Your a low life loser, who most likely has no friends.

By: kk
by: Omg...Aug 14, 2015 3:39:09 PM

It's you're.

#5  by: TO OMG   

Plain and simple you are an idiot troll with WAY too much time on your hands. Stop being so petty.

By: TO OMG

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.