facebook

sorority costs

by: PNM

Is it affordable and easy to set up a payment plan? How often do you make payments? How much are the payments normally?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: OP   

Someone help please!

By: OP
#2  by: .   

The costs are outlined for each sorority on the UT website. Payment plans are easy to set up and you can make the payments monthly. The costs are different for each sorority. I would say they are all in the same range though, and keep in mind the cost will vary based on how many extra curricular events you sign up for and if you buy extra things like t-shirts and charge it to your bill.

By: .
#3  by: Budget   

Whether or not you can set up a payment plan, I would make sure that before you commit to going through recruitment you have a serious chat with your parents about what you can and cannot afford. Too many times I see girls pledge and ending up working so much to cover dues/housing that they can't actually enjoy the perks of sorority life. It ends up being a HUGE mess because if you resign, it's like you never pledged and the money you've spent up to that point is just gone. It causes problems for numbers for your chapter for chapter total and sometimes for filling the house. So make sure you realistically look at how much it will cost, including how much it will cost to live in the house. Don't factor in payment plans/scholarships or anything that you may rely on, but not receive. Sorority life is well-worth it in my opinion...just make sure you plan ahead and budget accordingly!

By: Budget

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.