facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 8 of 46
#71by:    

scheme of things--none of this really matters.

By: In the grand
#72by:    

it is sad that women of any age put each other down...typically to impress men...come on girls...have a little pride and lose the potty mouth

By: care
#73by:    

agree with the last two comments. Act like ladies and treat each other with respect. Everyone has good qualities--look for them in everyone you meet. Enjoy your sorority and make an effort to get to know girls from other sororities--they are NOT your enemies.

By: I soooo
#74by:    

1) XO
2) KD / DDD
3) ADP
4) PM
5) AOP
6) The rest.

By: How to Rank
#75by:    

You are obviously a XO. What you have as a true rank is not true any more after this year's recruitment, and I am quite sure you know it. Does it really matter that much to you though to constantly belittle everyone that you see as a middle or bottom tier. get over the bashing a cutting others down. we left high school behind a long time ago!

By: How to Rank

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#76by:    

I'm not a XO...but I agree with How to Rank (1), though I'd say they are tied with KD for the #1 spot. Also, I didn't see he or she belittling anyone, they just ranked the sororitys they way they see it...and for the record, many people would agree. For all we know, you are somebody from one of the lower ranked sororitys who wishes her sorority was ranked higher.

By: ???
#77by:    

constantly belittle people calling them "low ranked."

By: You
#78by:    

The Hottest pledge classes in no particular order:

KD
PhiMU
DZ
KKG

Middle:
TriDelt
ChiO

The rest, but all are beautiful girls in EVERY house!

By: Truth
#79by:    

I agree somewhat, but based on pics only I would say:
Top (in no order)

KD
DZ
KKG

Middle:

PhiMU
DDD
ChiO

The rest

I agree...beautiful girls in all the houses! I didn't say these were the top houses, I just think they have the prettiest pledge classes.

By: To truth
#80by:    

DZ and KKG? In the top group? Oh God no. No way in hell are either of them "Top". DZ is solid mid-tier at best, and KKG is somewhere at the bottom.

By: @To truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.