#51by:    

top six
KD/Phi Mu
AOPi
adpi/tridelta
chi O

By: in the know
#52by:    

...I was not impressed with any of those houses. Unless you're a legacy or from in state, they don't give you the time of day! I found them unwelcoming. So much for being "top" in my opinion!

By: In the know
#53by:    

How many girls went through rush? was there a quota for each sorority?

By: wondering
#54by:    

girls at rush hands down were KD and DZ! From my out of state friend...most open minded to out of staters DZ and ZTA!

By: Nicest
#55by:    

Honestly~seems to me you are the one who is closed minded if you didn't give what you perceive as the middle and lower tier houses (which is B.S.--all Greeks are FABULOUS) a chance to get to know you. You may have found friendships that last a life time with one of these groups. You may want to reconsider and let Panhel know you are still interested in greek life. You might be pleasantly surprised.

By: Greek Alum
#56by:    

with Greek Alum.I wish Honestly had kept an open mind. Truth be known,it was actually a so called "middle" tier house that probably got one of the the best pledge classes of recruitment.There are so many fabulous girls in all the houses!

By: Agree
#57by:    

1) KD/ Chi O
2) AOP
3) DDD / ADP
4) PM
5) The rest.

By: True Rankings
#58by:    

rankings are way off! KD has never been #1 and after this year's recruitment some of those houses have slipped.DDD, Chi O and ADP are NOT what they used to be.

By: True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#59by:    

rushee I would put maybe one, maybe 2 of the houses True Rankings listed at the top. Many of the so called "top" houses are only top in their minds. They were unwelcoming and stuck up.I think your so called "Top" reputation is slipping. My friend and I both dropped four of you by the second day.

By: As a
#60by:    

"As a" and "True" are probably bitter girls who were rejected by the top 6, or, jealous girls from lower ranked sororitys...sometimes denial isn't just a river in Egypt, ladies.

By: Hmmmm

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.