#421  by: UTFrat   

From a guys perspective
1) PhiMu KD TriDelt
2) AOPi ADPi ChiO KKG DZ
3) DG ZTA AChiO
4) SigmaKrappa PiPhi

By: UTFrat
#422  by: That comment was NOT   

from a frat guy...no frat guy trolls this site. My guess it's from somebody NOT even at UT..RVERYBODY knows KD isn't #@ and CHIo and KKG aren't that hogh either. Hood try though.

By: That comment was NOT
#423  by: I meant    

KD is definitely not #2. It's more like:
AOPI, TriDelt, PhiMu
KD, DZ, ADPi
CHIO, KKD,DG
ZTA, PiPHi,Sigma Kappa

By: I meant
#424  by: Bottom line is the    

the top six are in alphabetical order:
ADPI
AOPI
DZ
KD
PhiMU
TriDelt

These are the most popular and I wouldn't put any as "better" than the rest. Some are more fun, some have a better philanthropy, etc. ...They are just the best as of now.

By: Bottom line is the
#425  by: DDD   

ADPI and AOPI are on their self ranking bashing spree right before rush. Please, ladies, remember that is so unnecessary. You are all good houses and it makes you look mean and petty.

By: DDD
#426  by: ADPI   

and DDD are known for their mean girls. You can't honestly say you expected anything less. PNMS...look carefully at the walls with numerous self ranks such as ADPI and DDD to tell which houses actually suck. Good houses don't have to self rank.

By: ADPI
#427  by: ADPI and DDD   

ADPI: 6 self ranks today
DDD: 8 self ranks today

Busy, little bees!!!!!!!! Check the other houses...sadly they have bashed them all.

By: ADPI and DDD
#428  by: Dear ADPI,   

Please do not post things on others walls pretending to be a DDD. Seriously, you are the most classless group at UT.You are rude and hateful and NOBODY likes you. Godd luck with recruitment with that attitude.

By: Dear ADPI,
#429  by: Dear ADPI,   

Please do not post things on others walls pretending to be a DDD. Seriously, you are the most classless group at UT.You are rude and hateful and NOBODY likes you. Godd luck with recruitment with that attitude.

By: Dear ADPI,
#430  by: All   

the houses are great at UT! The top five in ABC order would have to be:

AOPI
DZ
KD
PHiMu
TriDelt

With that being said, ADPI and CHiO are strong contenders, but slipped in popularity this year. KKG slipped right off the radar. Looks like DG and ZTA are on the rise.

By: All

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.