facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 41 of 46
#401by:    

The completion of the house has nothing to do with AOPi's finances, it's the contractor who messed up. Phi Mu is in the exact same boat because they had the same contractor.

By: To Does Anyone Know
#402by:    

for the response about finances, We weren't really sure what was going on. Contractors can be awful to deal with. My heart goes out to all the members of Aopi and Phi Mu

By: Thank you
#403by:    

How about you stop slamming the houses around you on this site? It really shows your lack of class. Can't you say anything nice? You always have been known as the jealous group chock full of poor sports. You do absolutely nothing to promote Greek unity. You're no longer the sought out after house you once were, so what do you do? Bash everyone. That green eyed monster is making you ladies look ridiculous. And seriously, cutting down others using other houses' names? How low can you be!?!?

By: Dear ADPI,
#404by:    

ALL sororities at UT are full of sweet, beautiful, amazing girls!!

By: Rank:
#405by:    

Hey there, yall! So I noticed that there are a lot of rude, unnecessary comments being thrown at every sorority. I challenge everyone who gets on this site to post one genuinely nice comment for every sorority. I think it would be a good way to boost morale within the Panhellenic community. And if you feel like you can't bring yourself to say something nice, then don't say anything at all. Please, ladies. Let's all be the sweet, classy young women that I know we all are.

By: Challenge
#406by:    

to the statement below! What I think some girls don't realize is that if we all build each other instead of criticizing everyone, then Greek life will honestly be so much better for everyone. There wouldn't have to be all the unnecessary rivalries and hatred between sororities.

By: Amen
#407by:    

Do you actually think anyone believes you meant this
"Good luck in recruitment ladies! SO blessed that we are apart of the Greek community together :) Lets have another great year! Love from Alpha Delta Pi"

BE REAL...YOU SPENT THE ENTIRE YEAR CUTTING DOWN EVERYBODY WHO OUT DID YOU IN ANY WAY. YOU SAID HORRIBLE THINGS TO MANY HOUSES AND THEN RIGHT BEFORE RECRUITMENT YOU TRY AND PLAY NICE? I AM NOT SURE WHO IS WORSE...YOU OR KD.

By: Dear ADPI,

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#408by:    

So what happened to that idea of saying only kind things about other sororities?

By: Wow...
#409by:    

stop throwing other sororities under the bus and trying to make everyone else look bad. Each person ended up where they should be and each sorority is different. Be nice

By: Everyone
#410by:    

And everyone needs to stop pointing fingers. What difference does it make if you're accusing a sorority of bashing when you're doing it too? Everyone just be nice. Why does that have to be so hard?

By: Agree!!

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.