facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 4 of 46
#31by:    

is that the so called top sororities get on here and promote themselves and cut down everyone else. They can't stand the fact that Sigma Kappa is on the rise, that PiPhi has some really sweet girls, that ZTA girls are super fun, that DZ is super involved and made chapter of the year, that Kappas are fun. Truthfully, all of these houses know more about sisterhood and diversity than most of the so called top houses.

By: The Truth
#32by:    

...why do you all assume looool is a member of a top/hot sorority? maybe it's a GDI expressing his/her own opinion. you all seem to have your own biases and stereotypes about girls in certain sororitys, it makes you no better than the people making fun of the girls in lower ranked sororitys.

By: Um...
#33by:    

1) Tri Delt / KD
2) XO
3) AOPi
4) ADpi / Phi Mu
5) Everybody else

By: How is it
#34by:    

no GDI would say those things. Not only do you make fun of girls in the lower houses but also the top ones who threaten your rank. It is so shallow and ridiculous. I take it you're probably a Tridelt because the ranking post was made at the same time as your Um post...Really?!?!

By: Um

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#35by:    

This is so funny watching the so called top houses bash and post rankings with themselves at the top, of course. It happens every summer before rush. If you're so great don't knock everyone else.

By: HAHA
#36by:    

maybe it's someone who accepts that Tri-delt is one of the better sororitys here? even GDIs occasionally talk about the sororitys. maybe you're just jealous because you're in one of the lower ranked sororitys and have issues with being unpopular?

By: @Um
#37by:    

HAHAHA...you really aren't that great. You cut down everybody! Who would be jealous of hateful people!?!?! Quit bashing and grow up!

By: Um
#38by:    

I am going through rush and this has been an eye opener for me. I read the comments on some sororities' walls and they are really rude. The comment below makes sense to me. I am surprised at the bashing and rude comments.I am interested in involvement. I don't want to be in a group who is scrutinizing my looks or worried about how much $ my daddy makes. I thought there was more to a sorority than that :(!

By: Wow
by: Sooo trueee   

Joining a sorority here at UTK was one of the best decisions I ever made and I want you to know there is SOO MUCH MORE depth to girls within the greek community. This is the first time I have been on this site and I can tell you it is not an accurate representation of the values that women in every sorority share. Do not take it too seriously. The comments are obviously bias and I would hate for potential new members to be discouraged from going through rush. Honestly, if I had seen this site before freshman year I might have not have made gone through rush because everything is just so petty and negative. We are basically fulfilling the stereotype and it's incredibly discouraging but I encourage you to talk personally with girls in the community about their experiences instead of relying on an inaccurate bash site.

By: Sooo trueee
#39by:    

It's always people from the less popular sororitys who whine and complain about this page...

By: ....
#40by:    

there has been a lot of bashing on this site by the top houses. It happens every summer before rush. Their comments are mean and cruel and you can try to deny it, but it's the truth.

By: Truth is

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.