facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 37 of 46
#361by:    

You all seriously need to stop bringing down all the other sororities. Unfortunately, your popularity and overall reputation on campus has been on the decline recently, and you all feel like the only way that you can try to make yourselves look better is by insulting all the other sororities in Panhellenic. I'm sorry that you're upset, but there's no reason to be so nasty. And honestly, if you're trying to make yourselves look better to PNMs, you all are doing a horrible job. All they're seeing is how you say hateful things about other chapters. If you truly want to impress the PNMs, then keep all your negative comments to yourselves and encourage and support your fellow Panhellenic sisters. When you're finally able to do that, then maybe people will start to respect your chapter again. I know it may sound cliche, but you really do need to remember that, "no matter the letter, we're all Greek together." Please, XO, have a little heart.

By: To XO,
#362by:    

You all seriously need to stop bringing down all the other sororities. Unfortunately, your popularity and overall reputation on campus has been on the decline recently, and you all feel like the only way that you can try to make yourselves look better is by insulting all the other sororities in Panhellenic. I'm sorry that you're upset, but there's no reason to be so nasty. And honestly, if you're trying to make yourselves look better to PNMs, you all are doing a horrible job. All they're seeing is how you say hateful things about other chapters. If you truly want to impress the PNMs, then keep all your negative comments to yourselves and encourage and support your fellow Panhellenic sisters. When you're finally able to do that, then maybe people will start to respect your chapter again. I know it may sound cliche, but you really do need to remember that, "no matter the letter, we're all Greek together." Please, KD, have a little heart.

By: To KD
#363by:    

PhiMu
DZ
AOII
KD
DDD
ADPi
in that order. if it changes, ill let you know.

By: top 6
#364by:    

XO literally can't control their bashing.

By: Wow...
#365by:    

EVERYBODY knows you are the bashers trying to pass it off on XO. Why don't you stop already. I have never met a more jealous group of girls in my life. How about branching out a little during rush. Taking so many pledges from the same area does nothing for you but carry high school drama into college. Time to grow up!!!! Work on diversity and you just might be as good as the houses you constantly bash.

By: To KD
#366by:    

XO lives on here, get a life, you are stuck in old days of when XO was good, now they have fallen to the bottom tier. UT has one of the worst XO chapters in the country. If I were you, I'd reaffiliate with the girls down at utc, if they would even let you in.

By: Pretty sure
#367by:    

KD lives on here, get a life, you are stuck in old days of when KD was good, now they have fallen to the bottom tier. UT has one of the worst KD chapters in the country.

By: Pretty sure
#368by:    

Enough of this fighting between KD and XO! Neither chapter has handled themselves with class and it's repulsive! Seriously, it doesn't even matter.

By: ugggghhhh

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#369by:    

started it all with their classless bashing of not just ChiO but everybody. Grow up KD!

By: KD
#370by:    

These are the absolute, top tier, best sororities at UTK. You would be lucky to get into any of them:

Alpha Chi Omega

Alpha Delta Pi

Alpha Omicron Pi

Chi Omega

Delta Delta Delta

Delta Gamma

Delta Zeta

Kappa Delta

Kappa Kappa Gamma

Phi Mu

Pi Beta Phi

Sigma Kappa

Zeta Tau Alpha

By: Poobah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.