facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 36 of 46
#351by:    

and DDD do a pretty good job bashing too.

By: KKG
#352by:    

AKA DG...keep your lousy opinions to yourself and stop being rude to everyone.

By: Dear "Honest,"
#353by:    

website has no relevancy on the true order or sororities at the university of tennessee. please don't bother wasting your time on this page.

By: this

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#354by:    

switch DG and DDD and the right 6 are at the top....maybe not in that order of course, but KD, ADPI,AOPI, DZ, PhiMU, and DDD are the top 6...NO DOUBT!!!

By: To This
#355by:    

1. ADPi
2. AOPi
3. DDD
4. Phi Mu
5. KD
6. DZ
7. DG
8. XO
9. ZTA
10. KKG
11. SK
12. AXO
13. Pi Phi

Now, some chapters may go up or down a spot or so, but honestly, that's what I think it is. I'm not trying to hurt anyone's feelings or anything.

By: Honest ranking
#356by:    

ADPI and AOPI should switch places with PhiMu and KD, and DG should move below ZTA. That would be about right. I do think you hit the nail on the head with the top 6 but just not the order. PhiMu, KD, ADPI, AOPI, DZ, and DDD are the top six. They are all very strong houses and attract the most PNM's. They are all very different, yet all very strong in their own way. The comments left on these houses wall are ridiculous and nothing but petty jealousy.

By: To Honest Ranking
#357by:    

top six:

PiPhi
SK
ZTA
KKG
ACHIO
DG

By: The New
#358by:    

I mean, ZTA and DG are improving. They're in the upper mid tier, but SK, KKG, Pi Phi, and AXO?! Yeah, right.

By: what???
#359by:    

And don't even deny you made the post below...your bashing spree and finger pointing is soooooo transparent. Keep your thoughts to yourself. Personally, I would pledge SK, KKG, PiPhi or AXO over KD. There are MANY nice girls in ALL those houses. Oh, and CHIO does not need any advice from you. Improve your own house before you try dishing out advice. YOu all sure could use some improvements.

By: Dear KD,
#360by:    

You are really showing your lack of class. There is NOTHING wrong with SK, KKG, PiPhi, or AXO...get over yourselves.

By: Dear KD,

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.