facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 35 of 46
#341by:    

this is ridiculous. Yall are making Panhellenic at UT look like a joke. Grow up, because quite frankly, four years down the road, no one is going to care about which sorority had their house first.

By: Wow...
#342by:    

everybody got bashed EXCEPT ACHIO and CHIO....mmmmmmmmm!

By: Seriously
#343by:    

Top 6 in random order:

DDD
PhiMU
AOPI
DZ
KD
ADPI

AND THAT'S THE TRUTH!!!!!!! I THINK EVERYBODY PROBABLY KNOW THIS, AND THAT'S WHY THESE HOUSES ARE CONSTANTLY BASHED!

By: Get over it
#344by:    

Yeah, typing in all caps and putting a million exclamation marks really helped get your point across...
Seriously, though, a couple of the houses that you named off are falling dramatically, and will more than likely be out of the top 6 relatively soon.

By: to "get over it"

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#345by:    

I doubt it...they are all strong houses.

By: To the comment below
#346by:    

I didn't say they weren't strong. I said they were falling.

By: .....
#347by:    

EVERY house had rude comments and bashes EXCEPT you get straight 5's, and you seriously wonder why NOBODY likes you. How about being nice once in a while. With your attitude you will NEVER gain back your reputation.

By: Dear KKG,
#348by:    

Website is a joke.

By: this
#349by:    

Is it because everybody has figured out how mean KKG really is?

By: Why this?
#350by:    

AXO is bashing every single chapter. Some people need to learn to be happy in their own sorority instead of trying to bring down everyone else.

By: Once again...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.