facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 34 of 46
#331by:    

My bet is they'll do well in rush...might want to stop bashing ACHIO...they just might be more popular than some in the fall.

By: To Whose

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#332by:    

in my opinion, all the bashing should stop towards all chapters. a lot of them have improved SO much this past spring so whose to tell what will happen in the fall. plus trying to bring others down only makes yourself look jealous.

By: agreed
#333by:    

agreed....I agree, especially ACHIO needs to stop. They have been so rude towards KKG. People really have lost a LOT of respect for ACHIO because of it.

By: To
#334by:    

If you stop bashing and SELF RANKING people would respect you a LOT more!

By: To ACHIO
#335by:    

"To Whose", there's no way axo is going to be good during rush. they're already a bottom tier house. having a house isn't going to help much at all.

By: to
#336by:    

Kd, kkg, dz, achio, phimu are the ones that will have a house in the fall.

By: to whose
#337by:    

to...maybe you're right...might help KKG though...KD, DZ,and PhiMu are already pretty strong house.s

By: To
#338by:    

KKG needs to get a grip on reality....its obvious YOUR the ones bashing everyone when you add yourselves to the list of who will be good next year. Nice try, explore improving your sorority before bashing REALLY then everyone MIGHT start to like yall

By: hahaha
#339by:    

No I'm not a kappa I was just adding to the list. And I'm pretty sure aopi will have there's later that semester.

By: actually
#340by:    

adding to the list because they are going to be good to "hahahah", which BTW is dumb to laugh that many times, I was just saying they are going to also have a house in the fall along with thoae other sororitites.

By: and i wasnt

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.