facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 33 of 46
#321by:    

...and you are so right about the rankings changing...say what you want, but the chapters with houses will have the edge during rush this year.

By: I agree
#322by:    

In order:
ΦΜ
ΚΔ
ΔΖ
ΔΔΔ
ΑΟΠ
ΑΔΠ
Everyone knows it, I'm just saying it.

By: Top 6
#323by:    

That's about right. Which of the top six will have houses? That could significantly impact the ratings.

By: To top 6
#324by:    

To the chapters who stay out of this. It's sad that some people are insecure with their sororities. If you love your chapter so much, you wouldn't be on here trying to defend it to the end while tearing down other chapters. I love my sorority for what it is. Love it or hate it, I ended up where I was supposed to on Bid Day. I hope other girls can feel the same confidence in their chapter.

Pan Love ladies!!

By: Snaps
#325by:    

think that the sororities who will have houses during this upcoming rush are really going to have that much of an advantage over those who don't. I mean, most PNMs come into rush already knowing the reputation of every sorority. A PNM isn't going to choose a sorority that she wouldn't feel comfortable in just because they have a house. I'm just saying.

By: I don't
#326by:    

comment below...houses will help some chapters. If girls are on the fence, having a house will be a real advantage. Sorry, I think you're wrong on that one. There are 7 really strong chapters and the ones with the houses will recruit the best.

By: To
#327by:    

in some ways, you're right. However, like I said before, a lot of girls already know every sorority's reputation before they even come into rush. Common sense should tell them that just because a sorority has a house doesn't change the sorority itself.

By: Well
#328by:    

comment below, very true. Besides, all the houses for every sorority will be done by the time that the upcoming pledge classes can live in them. Just some food for thought.

By: To the
#329by:    

houses will be ready for rush?

By: Whose

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#330by:    

dz, kd, axo and phi mu i think is all

By: to whose

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.