facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 31 of 46
#301by:    

guess is ADPI...the meanest, rudest girls on campus. There's a reason they're on the decline.

By: My
#302by:    

to agree. ADPi and AOPi are known on campus for having some of the meanest girls. It wouldn't surprise me if they were doing all the bashing. Good luck getting people to respect you if all you do is bad mouth them.

By: I have
#303by:    

I agree100%. How rude for them to get on here and bash everyone's performances at Carnicus. It really showed how little class they have. Be happy for yourselves for winning, but why belittle everyone else who tried? Your comment on DDD's wall was way out of line. You all have lost a lot of respect from a lot of houses. You had nothing positive to say to anyone.

By: To I Have
#304by:    

Please stop being rude to the other houses. I think if you do, people might begin to respect you again.

By: Dear PhiMu,
#305by:    

If you have to keep posting you're the best, chances are you aren't.

By: Seriously...
#306by:    

when people write the exact same rude comment on every chapter's posts. It's just so classy....
Let's try and grow up a little, shall we?

By: I love it

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#307by:    

If you are counteracting the hate...why only on your wall? Mmmmm....a little, shall we say, suspicious?

By: Dear DG
#308by:    

Nice try, DZ.

By: K...
#309by:    

You all had a HORRIBLE reputation of bashing right after recruitment. You did a little better and thought you were entitled to hurt everyone. Don't blame anybody but yourselves. I see you're at it AGAIN. You girls are ridiculous. Why would any house above yours be bashing anyone? There is no reason to. The lower houses bash to try to move ahead...end of story. Pointing fingers is ridiculous. EVERYONE knows it is you!!!!!!! We all get slammed and you somehow get 5's everyday to "counteract" the hate. How stupid!!!!!!

By: Dear DG
#310by:    

is the stupidest thing i've ever seen! look at how you all are fighting! this isn't even real! shaking my head...

By: this site

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.