facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 29 of 46
#281by:    

is so obvious that someone gets on here and bashes the top houses and then gives ADPI all 5's to make it look like they are the bashers. You are just some jealous, catty girl who is in an undesirable house, so you feel compelled to bash the top houses. Hope it makes you feel good. I'd be willing to bet you are in a bottom tier house and is so jealous of everyone better than you. GROW UP!

By: It
#282by:    

don't get your panties in a wad. This site is ridiculous and 99% of everything said on it isn't true. None of this should be taken seriously because it's not even real, unless, of course, YOU are the one who needs to grow up.

By: Haha
#283by:    

AXO, seriously stop the bashing. You hated on literally all the houses except yours. Grow up.

By: ....
#284by:    

my bet is KKG are the bashers.

By: To .....
#285by:    

do you know it's AXO...my bet is KKG.

By: How
#286by:    

It's AXO.

By: ....
#287by:    

it's KKG. If you notice they always have some remark to post on their rankings...just like the one posted today about the sororities not on pan. They are the ones so consumed over their less than stellar ratings and insistent on cutting others down.

By: No,

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#288by:    

you would look at the posts about AXO, they do the exact same thing.

By: And if
#289by:    

obviously you're an AXO. Why would you care so much if it's AXO or KKG bashing if you weren't in one of those houses yourself? Ridiculous...

By: Ok..
#290by:    

KKG...you live on this sight and live to bash others...grow up!

By: Nice try

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.