facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 25 of 46
#241by:    

showed me this sight because she knows how I feel about most sororities. I laughed out loud...and told her case in point...a bunch of backstabbers. Let me tell you my class experience with sorority girls. Most of them sit together and gossip and give outsiders like myself glares. They are snotty and rude. So my my top six are based on the nicest sorority girls I have come across. Borrowed none the NICEST girls (really, isn't that the most important thing) are:

In no particular order...THE NICEST GIRLS TO GDI'S ARE:

PiPhi
EK
KD
DZ
ZTA

Say what you want, but these girls are way better than a lot of the stuck up girls I have met in other houses. They are real and nice to everyone!

By: My Suitemate
#242by:    

this "please???" person is really needs to calm down. you're hating on literally everyone and it's ridiculous. get a life.

By: whoever
#243by:    

They are a mid tier sorority!! The top are still ADPi, AOPI Chi O, KD, Phi Mu and Tri Delt

By: DZ is delusional
#244by:    

DZ has made great strides this year and they deserve to be ranked where they are. Shout out to DG, ZTA, and KKG as well! You're efforts aren't going unnoticed!

By: To DZ is delusional
#245by:    

If you aren't happy with your ranking you should take the criticism and work to make your chapter better. DZ got to the top because they are nice to everyone and aren't fake. No one is delusional. It's really too bad you girls can't learn to be nice to eachother

By: It's funny
#246by:    

1. DZ
2. KD
3. AOPi
4. ADPi
5. Phi Mu
6. DDD
7. DG
8. XO
9. KKG
10. ZTA
11. AXO
12. SK
13. Pi Phi

By: Rankings...
#247by:    

of the former top houses just got too comfortable with themselves and tried to sustain themselves on their reputations. Unfortunately, some of them got mediocre pledge classes and involvement dropped. On the other hand, houses like DG, DZ, and ZTA have, and continue, to work hard. They got great pledge classes and have done quite well. To call any of these houses delusional because they have gotten better and are moving up is unfair. Maybe you should read the post from the outsider's perspective on sororities. They mentioned SK, PiPhi, KD, DZ, and ZTA as the nicest girls on campus. Maybe some of the other houses should take note.

By: Some
#248by:    

like to give a shout out to DZ and DG. Yall really have gone above and beyond expectations this year and as a fellow Panhellenic sister, I just want to say to keep up the good work!

By: I would
#249by:    

1. DZ
2. AOII
3.KD
4.PHI MU
5. ADPI
6. DDD
7. DG
8.XO
9.KKG
10.ZTA
11. AXO
12. SK
13. PI PHI

By: REAL rankings
#250by:    

but delta gamma is way out of place...we should be number one!

By: excuse me

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.