facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 24 of 46
#231  by: Comments   

like this found on KKG's wall are so uncalled for!
"Prettiest, classiest, and most involved around!! KKG is definition awesome. Better than Phi Mu, KD, DDD, and ADPi. Especially better than AOPi and Chi O."

By: Comments
#232  by: Kappa did not   

write that comment on their wall...they have never even posted anything nearly that absurd on their wall...we all know that someone else wrote that on their wall so we would all think they wrote it on their wall in other for us to bash on them...girls we need to stop all this bashing towards each other it's not making our school's greek system look good; and yes i know you probably think, "well other schools do the same!" ...why should we downgrade ourselves to those standards. Think about it and let's try to better ourselves. I'm saying this solely on defending kappa either; but this one was one of the lastest comments i saw...same with the comment on phimus wall and on DG's walls we know you guys aren't the ones putting those things on those walls...but for some reason some of us girls like to create it drama between our sororities because it creates "drama". What im trying to say is lets grow a bit and leave our high school ways.

By: Kappa did not
#233  by: whoever   

wrote on kappa's wall is writing things on others as well. phi mu's, kd's, and adpi's and I have seen a few more (top houses). It's obvious and ridiculous..we aren't writing these things!

By: whoever
#234  by: To whoever   

I think some of the new girls are writing some of the stuff. Some of them are obviously love their sorority and want them to look good, but are doing so in an inappropriate manner. The only one that was really far fetched was the one on Kappa's wall.

By: To whoever
#235  by: I think   

this whole site needs to be done away with. It's just a site where girls bash each other to make themselves look better. It's ridiculous. It makes Panhellenic at UT look like a joke. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

By: I think
#236  by: Please???   

Top houses are still the ADPi, KD, AOPI, Phi Mu, XO and Tri Delt. Strong middle tier of KKG, ZTA and DG.

By: Please???
#237  by: Please?????   

You are so off the mark. You are pathetic. Who cares any way. You are probably one of those houses that has slipped and posted that to make yourself feel better. If it makes you feel good to bash others, keep on going it.

By: Please?????
#238  by: Please?????   

You are grabbing at straws...haha...looks as though you are just trying to be mean.

By: Please?????
#239  by: To please...   

I don't know what house you are in but the truth is this:

Top Six

AOPI
KD
DDD
PhiMu
ADPI
DZ

Middle:

ChiO
KKG
ZTA
DG

Lower:

PiPhi
SK

This is pretty accurate for now,but things could change. PiPhi amd SK has some super sweet girls. KKG and SK will do well in rush with a house. Say what you want, but that will make a difference to PNMS going through rush.

By: To please...
#240  by: To please...   

Wow, really? The post copied from AOPI's wall below indicates you are in a top house who feels like you are hated on. How about checking out PiPhi's and SK's wall...super nice and constantly bashed. Or DG and DZ who have both made incredible strides, have moved way up and hated on for doing well. Oh, and don't forget KKG who takes a beating too. And just who do you think constantly tells them they aren't as good as you?!?! Get over yourself and quit playing victim.

"Obviously least 'scary' rush-wise of the top six, or they would be getting hated also, along with Pgi Mu, Tri Delt, KD and ADPi.

By: To please...

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.