facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 23 of 46
#221  by: Well   

You got the top six right...not necessarily in that order. But that could easily change. Honestly, I think the sororities with houses will be the most sought after at fall recruitment. I think Sigma Kappa and KKG will see a huge improvement once they get a house.

By: Well
#222  by: to Well   

I have to disagree about KKG and SK improving when they get a house. Having a house isn't going to change the quality of the people in the sorority.

By: to Well
#223  by: You   

might be surprised. A lot of girls will make their choice based on whether or not a sorority has a house or not. Having a house is a big draw for pnms.

By: You
#224  by: Honestly   

If I were a PNM going through rush looking at the top 6 on here, which is pretty accurate...I would pick all of them over KD because of the house. They are all good houses and so is KD, but I'd pick one with a house. I have a feeling many others will too. I think EK and KKG will possibly get pledges that other mid tier houses would get if they had houses like DG and ZTA.

By: Honestly
#225  by: ...   

If you are a PNM and you're reading this, don't let the fact that a sorority has a house and the other doesn't influence your decision. All chapters will have a house very soon. You should choose the sorority that you feel you really connect with, whether it has a house or not.

By: ...
#226  by: Honestly   

it would be hard not to, especially since the majority of the ones that will have houses are awesome sororities.

By: Honestly
#227  by: Everyone   

will have a house eventually. There are many reasons some houses will not be up at the beginning of next year, some that were out of the hands of the girls. Whether the house is up or not should not be a factor and if it is that is a completely superficial reason to pick a chapter. Why not picking a chapter where you feel comfortable and where you get a strong sense of sisterhood since that is what being part of a Greek organization is all about.

By: Everyone
#228  by: Ranks   

1. DZ
2. AOPi
3. KD
4. ADPi
5. Phi Mu
6. DDD
7. DG
8. XO
9. ZTA
10. KKG
11. AXO
12. SK
13. Pi Phi

By: Ranks
#229  by: Ranks   

1. AOPI
2. KD
3. DZ
4. PhiMU
5. DDD
6. ADPI
7. DG
8. XO
9. ZTO
10. KKG
11. AXO
12. Pi Phi
13. SK

#230  by: Ranks   

1. KD
2. AOPI
3. DZ
4. DDD
5. PhiMu
6. ADPI
7. DG
8. XO
9. ZTO
10. KKG
11. AXO
12. Pi Phi
13. SK

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.