by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 22 of 46
#211by:    

think it's KKG.

By: I really
#212by:    

with the comment below. PhiMu has way too much class. Think about it...they're a top house and KKG is bottom mid tier house at best. Why would PhiMu need to slam anybody?

By: I agree
#213by:    

stop pointing fingers Phi Mu and KKG are great and so is everyone else...you really can't rate any sorority if you dont truly know them...pretty sure both do a great contribution to their philanthropy ...haters are going to hate! PAN LOVE!

By: this is irrelevant
#214by:    

DG stop bashing everyone its not making you look good its pretty obvious.

By: ???
#215by:    

have you even looked at the comments below? dg isn't bashing anyone.

By: ??
#216by:    

im talking about the comments on everyones walls...pretty sure i just saw a new member of DG in the library on this site ...just saying.

By: to ??

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#217by:    

website should just be deleted. All it is, is the new pledge classes attacking each other. This website is irrelevant.

By: THIS
#218by:    

I think this is a good summary of what each house is like...
(in no particular order)
ZTA: love to go out and have fun
DZ: very diverse
XO: sporty, smart
KKG: like zta, fun-loving
SK: sweet, approachable
Phi Mu: very girly, sweet
DG: easygoing, involved
ADPi: sweet, close-knit
Pi Phi: accepting of everyone
KD: very social
AOPi: fun-loving
AXO: a little bit of everything (in a good way!)
DDD: social butterflies

I think it's good to point out what makes each house special.

By: What I think...
#219by:    

I loved this. It is so refreshing to read after all the negativity. I hate seeing slams all the time. So refreshing after what PhiMu and KKG have said over the past few days. You Rock! All the UT houses are awesome. When you have to constantly post you are the classiest, etc., you really are not. Class shows, so if you are truly classy, you would not need to constantly say it.

By: To What I Think
#220by:    

This is right off PhiMu's wall and I think it stinks to whoever posted such garbage:
"The definition of top tier here. Blatantly most attractive but also heavily involved and as classy as a sorority can be. Very fun girls without their heads up their ass like tri-delt"

Seriously! Grow Up!

By: So True

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.