University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 20 of 46
#191by:    

Tri Delt and Phi Psi

What the hell

By: Homecoming
#192by:    

so if the quality of people and participation determine a house's rank, then utk must not have their priorities straight.

By: oh...

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#193by:    

with "UTC DZ". The bashing is ridiculous. First of all, bashing is a mean thing to do anyway. Second of all, it's still bashing to accuse a house of bashing when you don't know that it was them. Whatever happened to if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all?

By: I agree
#194by:    

It's sad that a site like this even exists. Sure some chapters have their quirks, but that's what gives them diversity and gives chance for more girls to find a sisterhood to be a part of. It's more important to love the chapter that you're in and the family you're a part of rather than where other people think you're chapter deserves to be ranked.

By: ....
#195by:    

actually very sad to see how hard some girls are trying to make their chapter look good. You don't have to look on this site to know who the good houses really are. These girls need to just be happy with the house that they are in because the girls in their house are their family.

By: It's
#196by:    

DZ... Please stop the self ranking and slamming other sororities. It is very obviously. I thought y'all had classed up, but this proves I was wrong.

By: Gottadoit
#197by:    

Top houses are ( in alphabetical order)

ADpi
AOpi
Chi O
KD
Phi Mi
Tri Delt

KKG is strong number 7.

Who is best is debatable, but DZ and DG are 8 and 9. This is the truth.

#198by:    

way to try to slam DZ to get the heat off yourself. DZ isn't slamming anyone, and you know it! Get real...the other day people were pointing their fingers at DG and ZTA...they are NOT slamming anyone either...perhaps some of the so called TOP houses need to class up...and BTW GOTTADOIT your list is RIDICULOUS. Stop trying to blame other houses for your cattiness and rudeness.

By: WOW
#199by:    

You are an embarrassment to the Greek system at UTK. First of all, your "List" is way off the mark. You know as well as I do those aren't all top houses. You really need to work on class posting what you "THINK" someone's rank is on their wall. Truth of the matter is DG is probably a better house than yours and you're jealous of their turn around!

#200by:    

it just me or does it look like this "gottadoit" person is from KKG?

By: Is

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.