facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 2 of 46
#11by:    

Chi omega- still the pudgy, homely, rich girls on campus.

By: oldalum
#12by:    

I say is right!! University of Tennessee is awesome!!

By: Youbet
#13by:    

Of course you're not a Greek at UT, LM...that's why you think DZ is super involved, beautiful, and smart! If you were a Greek at UT, you would know that while they are very sweet, they are anything but super involved, beautiful, or smart...

By: Haha
#14by:    

Haha...sorry, but just because I am not a Greek does not mean I don't know what goes on. 95% of my friends are Greek and DZ girls are by far the nicest to non Greeks. And not pretty..you must be jealous...seriously. How have they been chapter of the year so many times if they're not involved or smart!?! I take it HAHA must be from a lower tiered sorority!

By: LM
#15by:    

I am going to have to disagree with Haha below as well. I have a daughter who is a DZ and I was impressed at last year's spring banquet the # of girls with above a 3.4 and the # who had 4.0's. They obviously have some smart girls! My daughter has many friends in all of the sororities and said the important thing is to find the right fit for you. They ALL have great qualities. I am not sure why some girls find this as a forum to bash other houses. You need to promote the Greek community in a positive way, girls!

By: Mom
#16by:    

To Haha...you made yourself sound like a bitter girl from another sorority that must have something against DZ. I am NOT a DZ, but I am a Greek at UT. I have many DZ friends AND they are beautiful. Say what you want, but bashing another house is classless. Your comment is an embarrassment to the Greek system. Quit bashing other houses to make yourself feel good. ALL the sororities have good qualities!

By: UT Girl
#17by:    

This is unrelated, and I mean absolutely no disrespect, but I'm legitimately curious to know what a mom is doing on a college Greek ranking site...

By: Unrelated

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#18by:    

Why not? Is it a closed site to college students? This site is an eye opener to me. I am shocked how rude some of the comments left truly are. Don't you think alumnae may be interested to see posts about their chapter?

By: Mom
#19by:    

Unrelated
I agree with Mom. I am also an alum and I find the things posted by some people to be very hurtful. All sororities have nice girls. You just have to find where you fit in. Remember girls, you are all part of a Greek "community."

By: Alum
#20by:    

I think:
tridelta
aopi
chio
phimu
adpi
kd
dz
achio
zta
sk
kkg

By: rankings

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.