facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 19 of 46
#181by:    

is an honor to be in any house...there are the top six...DDD, PhiMu, DZ, AOPI, KD. ADPI that are the most popular. I happen not to be in any of those houses, and I don't care. Not to take anything away from them...they are all awesome houses! But I do LOVE my house and am happy!

By: It
#182by:    

1. phi mu
2. kd
3. dz
4. adpi
5. aopi
6. dg
7. ddd
8. kkg
9. zta
10. xo
11. axo
12. sk
13. pi phi

that's my opinion.

By: rankings
#183by:    

1.phi mu
2.kd
3.dz
4.aopi
5.adpi
6.ddd
7.kkg
8.dg
9.chi o
10.zeta
11.axo
12.sk
13.pi phi

By: correction

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#184by:    

thing is crazy. All it is are girls self ranking for themselves and bashing everyone else. Why not be happy with the sorority you're in? Everyone knows who the "top tier" houses are here at UT and posting on this site isn't doing anything.

By: this
#185by:    

my opinion, the mid tier houses are really shining this year. I don't think some of them will be mid tier houses for long. A lot of them have the potential to be top tier. And as for a few of the top tier houses, they should get their act together. They're not what they used to be, so they need to stop living in the past and work to improve themselves.

By: In
#186by:    

will never be top if they continue to cut down everyone above them on this site. It is painfully obvious who is doing it.

By: They
#187by:    

if the top houses aren't self-rating and bashing other houses? Have you even read the comments? Apparently not.

By: As
#188by:    

1. kd
2. dz
3. phi mu
4. aopi
5. adpi
6. ddd
7. dg
8. kkg
9. zta
10. xo
11. axo
12. sk
13. pi phi

By: ...
#189by:    

a question, but what actually qualifies a top house as a top house? what makes them stand out from the others?

By: just
#190by:    

i don't even go to this school but all this bashing is pathetic...i originally rushed at this school...however droped due to nursing school...top six may be accurate but the rest are could be interchangeable...and to "just" what qualifies a sorority a top house is their quality of girls and their participation.

By: UTC DZ

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.