facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 18 of 46
#171by:    

Id it's so stupid why are you on here or care? And, by the way, these rankings are pretty accurate except for DDD and DG. They need to trade places.

By: To Y'all
#172by:    

If it's so stupid why are you on here or care? And, by the way, these rankings are pretty accurate except for DDD and DG. They need to trade places.

By: To Y'all
#173by:    

Sure, you might think it's accurate because you probably contributed to the commenting. That doesn't mean it's reliable. Everyone is biased and has their own opinions of how each house should be ranked. It's not even a big deal. This is just a site full of girls bashing each other to make themselves look better. That's the truth. There's no need to argue.

By: ......
#174by:    

you are right there with them...haha. It obviously consumes a lot of your thoughts to keep commenting. It is pretty accurate, and I am not even in a "top" house in this site's eyes, but to me my house is pure gold! Get over the fact that you may not be in a "top" house and love the one you're in!

By: And

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#175by:    

Every sorority at UT is amazing in every way. If you think one is better than the other, that's a matter of personal opinion and it should be kept to yourself. Being a part of the Greek community, we should lift each other up and support each other, not bash each other. There's no reasonable explanation to say mean things about other sororities. If the sorority didn't do anything to hurt or offend you personally, then why should you go claim that they're horrible people when they're really not?

By: UTK
#176by:    

These are the absolute, top tier, best sororities at UTK. You would be lucky to get into any of them:

Alpha Chi Omega

Alpha Delta Pi

Alpha Omicron Pi

Chi Omega

Delta Delta Delta

Delta Gamma

Delta Zeta

Kappa Delta

Kappa Kappa Gamma

Phi Mu

Pi Beta Phi

Sigma Kappa

Zeta Tau Alpha

By: My Opine
#177by:    

know why somebody is so obsessed with these rankings. They are pretty accurate except that DDD should be in the top six, not DG. The others listed as top 5 on here are the top 5...so what! Get over the fact that perhaps you aren't in one of the top 6: PhiMu, DZ, KD, AOPI, ADPI or DDD. I know I'm not in a "top" house based on popularity, but I have great sisters and love my house!

By: I don't
#178by:    

the person below is the obsessed one. Every sorority at UTK is great. These rankings are pointless, inaccurate, and don't mean anything. Just be happy in your own house.

By: Obviously
#179by:    

and weep.
Top tier at UTK:
These are the absolute, top tier, best sororities at UTK. You would be lucky to get into any of them:

Alpha Chi Omega

Alpha Delta Pi

Alpha Omicron Pi

Chi Omega

Delta Delta Delta

Delta Gamma

Delta Zeta

Kappa Delta

Kappa Kappa Gamma

Phi Mu

Pi Beta Phi

Sigma Kappa

Zeta Tau Alpha

By: Read 'em
#180by:    

It is an honor to be a part of Panhellenic at UT. We should all be proud of our sorority and bring each other up, not down.

By: Amen

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.