University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 17 of 46
#161  by: wondering   

who is having a spring rush?

By: wondering
#162  by: The   

top five houses at UTK have changed. In no particular order I would say they are PhiMU, DZ, KD, ADPI, and DDD. DDD should not be 8th on this site. People are bashing them like no other. No house is perfect as we all know, but these houses are all solid and are all doing well.

By: The
#163  by: UTK   

Times have definitely changed at UTK. I would say the rankings as they are now are relatively right, give or take a couple of houses in the middle. However, every sorority at UT is amazing, no matter what people say about them. Everyone should feel proud to be a part of such a strong Greek community.

By: UTK
#164  by: To   

the rankings below...pretty accurate but move ADPI out. DDD, DZ, PhiMu, and KD are probably the best four.

By: To
#165  by: Seriously...   

There shouldn't even be ranking. I happen to be a member of one of these so-called "top houses" and I think it's ridiculous how hard some of you girls try to make your sorority look better by making up the "core four" or whatever. I'm assuming yall are in one of those houses as well because you can't stand the fact that your sorority could be slipping a little bit, so you feel the need to put yourself on top of the rankings. Really? Let's grow up, shall we? Every sorority at UTK is special to its members, and when you try to bash a house, it could really hurt someone's feelings. So stop it. Get over your insecurity and have some respect for not just other sororities but your own.

By: Seriously...
#166  by: Seriously   

...how do you know that someone in your house didn't post that? Honestly none of the 4 listed are "slipping" as you say. The person who posted the ranking did not say anything bad or bash anyone, they stated their opinion of who they thought were the best houses.

By: Seriously
#167  by: I think   

the first seriously post is from someone who is extremely jealous that her house is not a top house even though she claims she is from one.

By: I think
#168  by: ...   

And you girls just proved the "seriously" girl's post to be true. You wouldn't have bothered replying to it unless you felt like it was directed at you.

By: ...
#169  by: ...   

HAHAHAH...give it up, Seriously! You are a petty, jealous girl. The top four on this site are accurate. 5-8 are a little off. DDD and DG should trade places.

By: ...
#170  by: Yall..   

This is so stupid. Get over yourself. This isn't even a reliable ranking. It's just sororities bashing each other. That being said, none of it should be taken seriously. Just be nice and get a life.

By: Yall..

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.