facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 15 of 46
#141by:    

DZ opened the door for a lot of tricks/stunts next year, that would have caused DQ's int he past. Good for them, and good for lip sync. It's about time to make it interesting.

By: Whatup
#142by:    

Way to go DZ showing everyone what you do best: bump and grind! lol

By: lip sync
#143by:    

to the commont below, they still got first place by 100 points. hate all you want. you still didn't win.

By: :)
#144by:    

there are a lot of bad sports. The rude comments towards DZ just show that some houses have NO class. There are many houses, however, who have been excellent sports, congratulating the winners and those houses that placed. Just because your house may not have won, it is extremely rude to make derogatory comments towards the house that did win. I'm sure everyone feels their house should have won, but ladies with true class do not belittle the winners. Everyone did an amazing job, but someone had to be the winner. Congrats DZ!

By: Unfortunately
#145by:    

the only house you dont hate on is Phi Mu and Tri Delt.... which is making those two chapters look horrible since most people think that is what your in. and you're constantly going after DZ. I'm sensing quite a bit of jealousy. stop cutting people down and do something productive with your life... ohhh and better luck next year. :) Congrats DZ you deserve nothing else but 1st place!

By: Dear "Think"
#146by:    

houses think they can survive on past reputations.Popularity of some houses have really fallen after this year's pledge classes. Truth is the top six in no particular order are:

PhiMu
KD
AOPI
DZ
DDD
ADPI

On the rise:
DG

By: Some
#147by:    

is right on target...top six are definitely PhiMu, AOPI, DZ, KD, DDD, ADPI in no particular order. These are the BEST houses by far and everyone knows it. Let the haters hate! They're top for a reason...they are all involved and at least try to do a lot of stuff! You can tell at events which houses have put in the effort.

By: Some

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#148by:    

Smokey howl go? I wasn't able to attend.

By: how did
#149by:    

KKG did the best. Phi Mu & KD also did well.

By: Smokeys Howl
#150by:    

I wish I could have seen it. Who won, KKG?

By: Really?

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.