facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 14 of 46
#131  by: I just   

don't get why people post ranks down here. The ones to the left are more accurate because the community contributed to them...not just one clueless girl posting what she thinks is the "REAL ranking" is.

By: I just
#132  by: Spring Rush   

Can anyone explain spring rush and how it works/whose doing it?

By: Spring Rush
#133  by: I am   

going with smokey's ranking, the one below is close but TRi delta and aopi did not have a good rush and not very active.

By: I am
#134  by: serious   

adpi second...please, they are no longer involve. 10 to 20 years ago one of the best

By: serious
#135  by: Serious   

you're right! I'd say

PhiMu
KD
TriDelt (maybe but not a good pledge class)
DZ
AOPI
ADPI

Those are the top six, like it or not!

By: Serious
#136  by: cant wait   

to see everyone at lipsync, one of the best times, great competition, but more important everyone is involved and has a great time.

By: cant wait
#137  by: Think   

Lip Sync was good this year. Great efforts by all. Sorry the judging just kills me. Oh well... I will forgot who even placed by next week. Some really great performances.

By: Think
#138  by: Wow   

I think "think" is a little bitter. Gee! All the groups were amazing!

By: Wow
#139  by: shout out   

To DZ for winning lip sync 2011! KD and AOPI for placing. DG and Phi Mu I thought you guys looked great too. Always fun for all.

By: shout out
#140  by: Think2   

I thought Phi Mu, DZ, and KD did the best at Lip Sync, but in diff ways. ADPi and XO also had great performances, but I'm probably biased by the Rocky Top perf by XO. DZ had the best music. Phi Mu had the best choreography and dancing, KD had the best actual lip syncing.

By: Think2

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.