facebook

sorority comments

by:    

University of Tennessee at Knoxville - UTK General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Page 10 of 46
#91by:    

it's okay for top 6 to slam everybody else.

By: but
#92by:    

like some of the top six have shifted down a bit and some middle houses rushed better and moved up. Does that really matter? ALL UT sororities are good. There were several amazing girls going through rush and all of the houses got great girls.

By: Seems
#93by:    

You know what I find funny... I have not seen the term 'core four' written once. Just top six. This tells me recruitment is changing at UT. A lot of great girls going through rush. Once the houses are built, we may be looking at top eight. All the sororities had great recruitments.

By: GAG
#94by:    

Look at the sororities with the most posts, and you will see who is worried or insecure.

By: GAG
#95by:    

agree....great girls an ALL the houses. The most posts...I think that those girls are not insecure, I think that others are bashing them because other houses feel threatened in some way, and they are being attacked; therefore, giving them more posts. Some of those houses did quite well in recruitment which did not sit well with some of the other top houses.

By: To Gag

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#96by:    

actually, if you look at the sororitys with the most posts, these are mostly comments attacking the "Top 6"...it seems like lots of people would rather attack them than promote the others

By: to GAG
#97by:    

"Top Six" has shifted a bit after this year's recruitment...there is more like a top eight. Some of the top six did not do as well in recruitment, while some not in the top six got top notch pledge classes. Some houses tried to ride on their reputations and did not rush well and did not get the best pledge classes. I think many girls who went through recruitment this year did so with an open mind and rushed the most welcoming houses. Not as many went in with their minds set, and some of the top 6's reputation just could not carry them. Some houses lost quite a few girls to houses who weren't in the top 6.

By: The
#98by:    

wishful thinking at it's best...

By: @The
#99by:    

the truth. The top six has changed despite what you say or think.

By: It's
#100by:    

sure have. Two of the "top six" did poorly in recruitment and are attacking everybody it seems to try to keep their position. It's not "wishful thinking," it's the cold, hard truth. Preselection really hurt one of the houses.

By: They

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.